Customer oriented audio, video and lighting system solutions for the AV and broadcast industry.
Hedcom specializes in importing, distributing and integrating audio, video and lighting systems for the professional presentation and production markets. Our customers include corporate and educational AV facilities, theatres, multipurpose halls, sports arenas and the entertainment, media, film and broadcast sectors. Hedcom represents some of the finest brands and manufacturers in the industry, which are managed by established industry professionals and product specialists.
Reference projects include entire turnkey systems for:
· TV studios for LUME, University of Art and Design Helsinki
· TV and post production studios for Cadimef Science Park in Joensuu
· TV studios for technical college media labs in Pori and Jyväskylä
· Broadcast systems for national broadcasters Yle, MTV3 and Nelonen (channel 4)
· Sound and lighting systems for the Sibelius concert hall in Lahti
· Arena sound system for the Finnair Stadium in Helsinki
· Video and information cube for Espoo Ice Hockey Arena
· Lighting systems for the National theatre in Helsinki
· Cinema sound systems for Kino Palatsi multiplex
· Multi screen control room for the Helsinki Energy company
For a more information and a complete list on our references please contact us directly.
We supply and support professional audio, video, lighting and staging products through a wide and specialist dealer network as well as our own systems division. From single products to entire working systems tailored to our customers needs on a turnkey basis.
-Large screen displays
-Image capture and editing systems
-Music and sound production systems
-Staging and trussing
-PA and voice evacuations
-Theatres and concert venues
-TV, video and film companies
-Music production studios
-Theme parks and restaurants
Hedcom is a Hedengren Group company.
-More infomation about this can be found on the parent site at www.hedengren.fi